Friday, December 3, 2010

Obese, Not Me!

According to my Body Mass Index (BMI) - I'm Obese! I say to myself that I've seen Obese people and I'm not one of them. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm thick in all the right place! I find that as I surf the net for someone to agree with me that I'm not obese and it's not happening. They can't really think that I'm obese. They are crazy! What is wrong with them? Maybe, I will try the easy way out. I can't afford Liposuction, nor can I afford to stay put during the recovery time. I could try injection lipolysis (nonsurgical solution to stubborn, localized fat). Oops, I can't afford that either.

In my own words, I had to tell myself: GIRL, YOU TRIPPING!

I've always heard: The first step to recovery is admiting that you have a problem. I AM OBESE, ARE YOU?

Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is an estimate of your body fat, based on your height and weight.
The higher your BMI, the higher your risk of developing such conditions as heart disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and type 2 diabetes.

BMI For Adults Widget


 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment