Friday, November 5, 2010

Don't WEIGHT-hate! Grab a plate, and participate!

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying very hard to change my eating habits and maintain a healthy lifestyle. My co-worker's have been very helpful, sometimes too helpful. Actually, they've turned into the Food Police. They always want to know what I'm eating, how I'm cooking it, etc. They are really getting on my nerves, but I love them for caring and staying on me. Anyway, one of them recommended that I use http://www.myfitnesspal.com/. It's a free online calorie counter and diet plan. It helps me lose weight by tracking my caloric intake.  Below is my maximum calorie intake in order to get to my ideal weight.
  • Calories:  1,720
  • Carbs:   237
  • Fat:   57
  • Protein:  65
The first day that I enter my stats the darn program told me that I had eaten 600 calories over my recommended daily calorie intake. I felt so bad, so the rest of this week I've really been watching what I eat. Below is a list of items that i've been eating.

  • Green Tea with Mint
  • Strawberry Honey Bunches of Oats
  • 2% milk
  • Bananas
  • Tuna
  • Fruit and Grain Cereal Bar
  • Salad with Balsamic Vingerette
  • Cracker Crisps
  • Vitamin Water
  • Water
  • Cranberry Juice
  • Salmon
  • Roasted Broccoli


 These aren't the healthiest items, but the calories are much lower than I'm use to. Seriously, It's a big change for me! If I eat another salad, I'm going to pass out. To make matters worst, I've only had one cup of coffee this week. This is the worst!

Check out my lastest picture. I'm no Kim Kardasian, but I'm getting there! LOL!

Smooches,

Felicia

-

No comments:

Post a Comment