Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Hello All,

It's been awhile since I've wrote anything and unfortunately this entry will be really quick. Anyway, I hope that you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I did! This year I house-hopped (went to several houses). As always my best friend's family cooked like it was their last supper. Below is a picture of some of their food! As you can see there is no such thing as Guilt-Free Gluttony!
 
I tasted a little bit of this and that. My Aunt Mari's GUMBO was on point. Mmm Mmm Good! I starved myself all week just to get a spoonful of Ma Rita's gravy. Everything that Mrs. Carol cooks is good (no need to name her dishes).  Bad News: The holiday is always hard for someone that is trying to lose weight. Good News: I didn't gain any extra weight. I guess I'm keeping it steady. 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment