Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What Happened To My Girlish Figure?

Hello It's Felicia signing on,

I must say that I've gained a lot of weight over the years. It's unfortunate that I didn't care until last week when my daughter came prancing out of her room in her homecoming dress.
Jasmine (15 years old) 98 pounds!

I thought to myself: Dag, I use to be skinny! So, as I chomped down on a Little Debbie's honey bun. I said enough is enough. I decided that I'm going to start my journey to lose weight.  As I look at myself in the mirror, I tell myself that I look good, but I know that I can look better. I notice that most of my weight is in my mid-section, but my focus is to get rid of my three stomachs and two necks. My fat butt weigh 240 pounds! I need to lose 40 pounds. Of course, i'm not going to stop there, but losing 40 pounds is all that I can commit to at the present time. For pete's sake, Thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner! I know that I'm going to break down and eat turkey,macaroni and cheese, stuffing, etc. Please be patient with me as I stop and start my diet. As I moan and cry about straving. Even though the doctor didn't tell me, but I have to get it together before I give myself a heart attack!

Stay tuned! If you don't hear from me in a couple of days then more than likely, I'm standing in the line at Cold Stone ordering a Strawberry Shortcake! Um, Um, Good! Don't let the photo fool you. Black is slimming!

Me (34 years old) 240 pounds!

Smooches,

Felicia

-

1 comment: