Monday, January 31, 2011

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Starts Tommorrow

Hello All, as mentioned earlier this month I plan to start my 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge tommorrow.


Rules for the 90 day challenge
  • $10.00 participation fee. (Lose the most weight and you will get it back and then some)
  • $5.00 per pound gained. (Duh, This is a weigh loss Challenge, not the other way around)
  • Weigh-in at the end of each month: same scale for everyone. (I will set up a meet and greet in a central location for everyone to weigh-in)
  • Person who loses the most weight takes the BANK! (How about something new to go with your new look?)
  • Lose the weight by working hard: I need you to get physical (Surgery, Pills, Shots, Etc. is not considered working hard) 
Please remember that our pictures will be posted to my blog. Also, do not particpate if you don't want your pictures posted or have health issues. Consult with your doctor first!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment