Saturday, January 8, 2011

ScrapNFit

Happy New Year!

Everyone knows that I enjoy scrapbooking. Luckily, I stumbled upon this website: http://www.scrapnfit.com/. The purpose of the the site is to motivate you to Have fun, be creative and GET FIT!!!


What a smart Idea! Combine your passion for scrapbooking and your desire for fitness. Well I don't have a desire for fitness, but like I said before I need it.

Long story short, they started a 90 day Weight Loss Challenge on January 1st. Unfortunately, I missed it. I was at a New Years Day party eating everything in sight, but it's 2011. I'm so over the gluttony. To help me on my quest  I've asked family and friends to join me as I start this 90 day challenge on February 1st.

The rules are listed below! Stay tuned for pictures and details on our first weigh in.

GOAL: to lose weight and develop healthy lifestyle habits, thereby affecting your overall health.

  • Set a weight loss goal for the challenge
  • Practice Portion Control Daily
  • Plan your menu daily. Planning is essential to weight loss success!
  • No late night snacking. The kitchen closes at 8 pm!
  • Eat out NO more than 2x per week.
  • Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water each day.
  • Eat a minimum of 5 servings of fruits and veggies per day.
  • Exercise 30 minutes per day, 3-5 days per week
  • Weigh in each week and report your results ... gain or loss... honesty is key!
  • Take measurements and photo on the 1st of each month
  • Provide support and encouragement to other participants.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment