Monday, January 31, 2011

Hollywood: Diva Style

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I've signed in. A lot has been going on. Bad News, my uncle passed away last week.


Rest In Peace: Uncle Bird!


Good News, all is well over here in my neck of the woods. My weight is keeping steady. Unfortunately, I'm not losing a bit of weight. I guess it doesn't help with all these parties that I've been attending. Speaking of parties. I traveled down south this past weekend to decorate for my aunt's Surprise 56th Birthday Party. The theme was Hollywood Diva Style. It was fabulous! We brought Hollywood to a small town in the country. I had a great time with family and friends. Ate, Drank, and was happy! NOW, back to the real world. My 90 day weight loss challenge starts tomorrow. OH Happy Day! :-(. Stay tuned, I plan to post my pre-weight loss pictures in a sec.

Check out the pictures of me, my daughter, and my aunt.
 Felicia & Jasmine

Annie

Happy Birthday Auntie Annie! You don't look a day over 21. :-)

-

No comments:

Post a Comment